Thursday, February 21, 2008

This best not be a problem...

So, I have been in contact with Company A off and on. They send an email saying that they will send something or giving me additional info and such.

Well, I get a call from Company A wanting to know when I plan on filling out this online form. I thought I had overlooked something and stated I thought I had already sent that item in. When I checked my email, I discovered I never received the link to the online form Company A was talking about. The fact that they sent me an email on January 25th talking about this email and it has almost been a month before they sent it to me..and then to make me feel like it was something I overlooked...not cool, not cool at all.

I filled out the form and sent in the information. I hope this doesn't mean something happened to my original assignment...that would suck
Steamed

No comments: